180 Health Partners works with health plans and physicians to identify, engage, and support individuals facing substance exposed living make positive changes in their lives.
The Recruiter will play an integral role in recruiting activities, building candidate pipelines, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
The Recruiter will work directly with the Vice President of Human Resources and coordinate interviews and candidate selection with managers across the organization. A successful Recruiter is proactive, has attention to detail, great customer service skills and an ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision.
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking
- Source candidates through various means (our ATS, LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, etc.)
- Stay up to date with current recruiting methods to ensure we are attracting the right type of candidates
- Create a pipeline of candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Ensure candidates have an excellent experience with timely responses and follow up
- Manages candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Keeps job postings accurate and up to date
- Creates candidate offer letters within 24 hours of offer request
- Track recruitment activity and update reports
- Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus one year of experience in a healthcare recruiting role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding ability to interact effectively with managers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Possess strong multi-tasking capabilities and be willing to take a hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment and have an ability to work and prioritize tasks independently
- Roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Exceptional customer service and attendance
- Mature professional experience, can handle employee sensitive and company sensitive information
- Experience recruiting social work candidates
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in a high-growth or early-stage start-up
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
180 Health Partners, Inc.
At 180 Health Partners, you play a vital role in helping expectant mothers overcome addiction and deliver healthy babies. Each day, the moms and colleagues with whom you work will inspire you. Likewise, your individual experiences will resonate with those you serve as you help moms overcome obstacles and live better lives. The mission is challenging, but our resolve is strong. On tough days, you will rally as you remember all the lives you have helped change for the better. You matter to this mission. Join us.
Company Website: www.180healthpartners.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)