Our teams address substance exposed living with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy. If you are passionate about making a difference through community engagement as well as clinical care, we would love to have you join us.
Collaboratively you will help establish and maintain a regional community by explaining our services to providers, creating a process for referral management and care collaboration, monitor growth plans, drive enrollment from within practices, report on trends within the regional community, attend local and statewide conferences, create ambassadors within the community, and work closely with hospitals, government agencies, and other groups to assure the highest quality.
Your prior experience as an account manager within the medical fields/substance abuse facilities is essential in relaying the information, establishing a trusted relationship with providers and maintaining strong open communication.
- Establish and maintain relationships with OB/GYN, Medical Assisted Treatment (MAT), Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), Pharmacies, community resources (food banks, housing organizations, support groups), local and state agencies (Child Protective Services, Public Health Department).
- Create a scalable process for referral management, communication, and care collaboration.
- Monitor and deliver reports that outline trends within the community including referrals, shared medical results, and positive impacts on the mom’s lives.
- Collaborate with 180’s Clinical Care Delivery team and healthcare providers to deliver an individualized plan of care.
- Participate in corporate initiatives.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management to provider maximum success for our moms and clients.
- Documents all interactions utilizing Salesforce.
- Responsible for achieving set goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible for the reporting of KPIs
- Assist with the onboarding and professional development of team members
- Responsible for regional budgets.
- Identifies and initiates referrals for social service programs.
- Advocates for moms and families within the community.
- Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources.
- Travel could exceed 50% time and include occasional overnights.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience enough to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Manager.
- Proven success building strategic relationships.
- History of success growing a market/region.
- Established relationships with community resources, OB/GYN offices, MAT programs, and/or local or state agencies.
- Understanding of health plan coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, quick responsiveness, and act with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes.
- Demonstrates the philosophy of 180 through values and practices.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Medicare or Medicaid plans.
- A background working in maternal population.
- A background in maternal / substance abuse populations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
180 Health Partners, Inc.
At 180 Health Partners, you play a vital role in helping expectant mothers overcome addiction and deliver healthy babies. Each day, the moms and colleagues with whom you work will inspire you. Likewise, your individual experiences will resonate with those you serve as you help moms overcome obstacles and live better lives. The mission is challenging, but our resolve is strong. On tough days, you will rally as you remember all the lives you have helped change for the better. You matter to this mission. Join us.
Company Website: www.180healthpartners.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)